We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
Action is the foundation key to all sucess.
Yesterday I was clever, I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams - live the life you have imagined.
Visit our monthly Soul Circle Cafe
What is a Soul Circle Cafe?
Heart-centred gatherings to feel lighter & dive deeper.
- The Soul Circle Cafe is a monthly gathering for men and women to come together and experience the beauty of feeling deeply connected, both to your unique, individual self as well as to the bigger Self as expressed through the mirror of the group.
- It is a safe and confidential space to be seen exactly in your true essence.
- Stripped bare of the usual pleasantries exchanged when meeting complete strangers and the usual questions including, “what do you do, or where are you from,” the Soul Circle Cafe is a place where you get to be who you truly are, outside the confines of needing to share what you do for a living or where you live.
- The Soul Circle Cafe is consciously created time and space to truly commune with yourself and specifically to share the integrity of your open heart together with others. All of you is welcome. Paradoxically a Soul Circle Cafe can also feel as if to enter another dimension entirely – a time out of time as we leave our personalities and masks at the door (together with your shoes) on the way in.
- The Soul Circle Cafe has been created as an antidote to the stresses of modern living. Purposely designed to nourish the soul, it is an empowering experience where you get to feel the depth of your human connections in a way that is supportive and integrated into the demands of your everyday life.
- Each month we have a suggested theme. This is just a springboard for heart-centred sharing and not in any way meant to be prescriptive. It does, however, allow us the opportunity to dive deeper into topics you might not normally discuss in your everyday life.
- A Soul Circle Cafe is not a workshop. It’s not a retreat. It’s a heartful and nourishing evening for ordinary people just like you and me, wanting to live an extraordinary life by being fully present, alive and grounded in the present moment.
- If this sounds good to you, why not check out the dates below and come join the conversation.
With all my love,
Priya Sophia xoxox
Thank you for a beautiful evening, I really appreciated the authentic sharing and lot of what was said is still resonating with me now.
Priya’s soul circle cafe on loss and death was a beautiful, relaxed, held space to express and share without comment or judgment. Sometimes just saying things out loud helps you come to terms with it and hearing how other people cope offers hope and inspiration.
Priya provides a safe space and considerable experience with a warm and generous style to enable deep sharing and personal reflection.
Why being not doing?
Soul Circle is first and foremost a sacred space. Consider it if you will, a modern day temple – where you may go within and connect with the joy and pleasure of simply being. Perhaps this is something completely familiar to you and you are really comfortable in “being” mode. Or perhaps it is something you long for, but don’t quite know how to achieve. Wherever you find yourself on the spectrum, the experience of BEING TOGETHER is unique. Feeling each other (metaphorically speaking), we shall weave something magical with the threads of what has drawn us together in the first place. Make sense?
Is it coaching?
Traditional coaching often offers you solutions and practical things to do. Personally, I have benefitted from coaching a great deal over the years and offer SoulSpeak transformational coaching sessions myself. However, this is not that sort of group. Perhaps something inspirational evolves out of an evening’s gathering – but the intention of the group is expressly NOT to offer advice or to fix. We work on the basis that you are not broken. You don’t need fixing. You are whole and complete and absolutely loved and loveable, exactly as you are right now.
Is it therapy?
A Soul Circle is offered as a drop-in monthly gathering. However it is not a place to offload. This is not meant to offend, but to be very boundaried and clear about what it is not. If you’ve had a bad day and just want to vent and unburden yourself from all the things that happened to you – the conversations where he said and she said and no sense could be made in between, this is not the place for that. We say this with no judgment around a good rant as that too has its place. There are many other wonderful ways and places in which you can unburden your load. A Soul Circle might be therapeutic, but it is NOT therapy. What it is, however is safe and confidential space for you to show up absolutely authentically as YOU. What is alive and moving for you in this present moment? This is a secret key to awakening your radiant heart and igniting the fiery luminosity of your precious soul.
What's the structure?
We feel that the magic of a Soul Circle is in the inherent wisdom of the structure itself. Working within a certain structure, we will hold the time boundaries, so that you don’t have to worry about them. From the moment you enter the sacred space, consider yourselves deeply taken care of.
Whilst the structure will remain the same each evening, each Soul Circle is unique, because the configuaration of people in the room will almost certainly always be different. Even if rarely the exact same people are in the room, they will not be in the exact same moment in their lives as on a previous occasion. The beauty of a Soul Circle is that you cannot know in advance what hidden gifts you will receive from the gathering.
There is great soul medicine to receive by being part of a conscious circle gathering.
How long will it last?
We will start promptly at 8pm each evening (you are of course welcome to join us anytime from 7.30pm for a cuppa). There will be space for authentic heart sharing as you will experience conscious connections with others, and be seen, felt and heard wherever you are in your own journey. There will also be a short guided meditation and so much more. We will finish promptly at 10pm each evening. However if you want to hang out a bit longer for tea and chat, you are most welcome to stay until 10.30pm.
How much does it cost?
Soul Circle gatherings are offered by donation either on the night or in advance here. Suggested donations are between £11-£22. However, all offerings from your heart gratefully received. Please simply contribute what you feel is affordable and comfortable for you to share. 20% of all financial contributions will be given to Tree Sisters to fund the restoration of our tropical forests.
Soul Circle Cafe Calendar, 2018:
19th April – Birth
17th May – Death
14th June – Sex
12th July – Love
13th September – Birth
11th October – Death
8th November – Sex
6th December – Love
Investment: The Soul Circle Cafe is offered by suggested donation of £11-£22.
Location: Kings Langley (please email for address)
What to bring: Your curiosity and an open heart.
One of the most calming and powerful actions you can do to intervene in a stormy world is to stand up and show your soul.
Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Thank you so much for Thursday, you certainly made it into a temple, it was beautiful. The woman’s temple for me is about discarding my cloak and stepping into my softer more feminine power, so your temple is absolutely perfect for me, which I knew of course!
Thank you for making such a beautiful night for everyone. I think it is probably the first time I have been to such an event where it really felt like care! I could feel you put yourself into it and the intention you had to nourish us. Something flowing through you. And that was very special.
Thank you for embracing me in your woman’s temple. I am in a still place and reflective place – sitting with the experience. Lovely Priya – an amazing achievement – you have a generous soul.
Thank you so much darling Priya. You created a wonderful space that in it I felt calm, at peace, light and complete. I am so glad that I attended. Thank you once again and many blessings to you my beautiful angel. Lots of love
You were a totally unexpected treat for me. The women's temple space you created was utterly beautiful. As soon as I walked in, I felt the love, care, and effort you had put into it all. You were made for this. If I lived closer, I would come every week.... keep going, it really is an exquisite offering.
A woman in touch with her sacred feminine heart, cannot help but share her innate gifts with the world, as all of life becomes a virtuous circle of giving and receiving yet more blessings and love.
Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.